Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Update

Sorry I haven't written in a while -- been pretty busy with baseball and softball. But we are getting down to the last couple of weeks.

We are planning on Saturday for Father's day -- I changed the time to 5, since Fletcher has his camero in a car show that day until 4. Looks like weather should cooperate, so a game of softball should be fun! At least the MVP (Kim) won't be there to kick our booties! Just kiddin' -- we will miss ya Klinkowski's --

We are leaving for Lake Powell next Wednesday -- give the boat a good break-in! We have only had it out a couple of times and we are still getting used to all the gagets!

The bridal shower for Elyse is set for the 12th -- I heard back from Shelley yesterday. I am still working out some details. I will need everyones help with the food!

Looking forward to Flaming Gorge....

No comments: