Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Family Activities

I think Jennifer e-mailed everyone about Elyse's shower - July 12, probably a brunch from about 11-1. We are waiting to hear back from Shelley or Elyse on who she is inviting. Jenn is trying to get the information. Have you heard anything yet?

For Father's day we are going to get together at our house on Saturday for dinner - I am thinking around 5 pm. I am still deciding on what to have. We then thought we could go over to the school and have a softball game. Kyle and Kristy will be out of town and Kim is coming down the following Thursday so they won't be here. But I hope the Davis's and Cerva's are planning on coming. I will also call Keith, Joy, Tank, and the Lakes.

As I mentioned, Kim and the kids will be down on Thursday (for a nursing conference) and may stay through Saturday. We are working out the details.

We were very proud of Canyon and enjoyed his Baptism on Saturday. Thanks for planning such a good dinner!!

We also had Ian spend Friday night with us for his birthday. It has been fun to spend time with each of you on your birthdays and we look forward to the rest of the year.

We love you all, Mom and Dad

No comments: