Friday, June 27, 2008

July Birthdays

Hey Jenn and Fletch - Any ideas for your birthdays this year? Let us know.

I am going to plan something for Dad's birthday - just not quite sure what yet. I am thinking the weekend after Dad's birthday which would be Saturday, July 26th. But this is over the 24th of July. What are everyone's plans? The weekend before his birthday, Dad and I will be at our ward's youth conference. We could maybe do something on Monday night, July 21st. I think that might be harder for everyone than the Saturday after. Let me know what you think. Love, Mom

3 comments:

Alicia Cerva said...

is there a Buzz game the night of his birthday? Since it's Monday night, we might be able to use the Harmon's discount passes. I think that's a fun tradition.

Unknown said...

I will most likely be sick of all of you by then and will need an extended break. Maybe we should celebrate in December.

THE DAVIS' said...

Think expensive presents or lots of money and you can't go wrong.