Tuesday, May 27, 2008

News from Mom and Dad

Hey Everyone,

We had a nice relaxing weekend at Bear Lake - the water temperature is a balmy 45 degrees!!! The outside temp was somewhere between 40 and 60 while we were there. We got the boat inspected so we could get our boat slip but never put it in the water. Guess that will be next month. We missed everyone and hope you'll want to come when the weather gets better. I did get Dad to play Yatzee. I challenged him to two out of three games and if I won he would have to play Scrabble - but I lost so he didn't have to play. Oh well, it was worth a try.

Thanks Alicia for the ideas for Flaming Gorge. How about some more ideas from everyone else?? I think it would be fun to have each family or families plan some evening activities. Kyle and Kristy are trying to decide about bringing the motor home. If Grandpa Tank wants to come they will for sure bring it but right now he says no. I am going to reserve one more campsite so we will have plenty of room for tents, parking, etc. I like the idea of planning a menu and then assigning out the food so we don't double up on things. As far as gas for the boats, we can divide that up between everyone. We could charge it all and then divide up the cost. What do you think?

So everyone else - let's hear from you.

Also, we are going to be at Bear Lake over the 4th of July if anyone is interested in joining us.

Jennifer and I were talking tonight about doing a family shower for Elyse. I am going to talk to Shelley at Bonco next week and see if this is something Elyse would want and who else we would invite. I am thinking I need to get a date as everyone will be getting really busy as we head into June and July.

Have a good week!!

No comments: