Monday, May 19, 2008

Ideas for Flaming Gorge

Hi Everyone,

I know it seems like a long time away but I would like to get some ideas on how everyone would like to make plans for our family trip.

First, Kyle and Kristy - are you planning on bringing the motorhome? I am going to make one more campsite reservation so we have enough room for all the vehicles and it will give us some extra camping space. I have looked on line and there are spaces still available but some are pull throughs and some are back-ins. So let me know what you think your plans might be.

Some ideas for planning the food are
  • Plan the meals we want and assign to each family or two families together
  • Have each family take a day and plan their own meals for everyone
  • One family could bring things like mayonaise, mustard, milk, salt, pepper, etc so we don't double up on some things
  • We could plan the meals and assign different things for each family to bring
  • I think it would be too hard to shop for all the food at once and get it to Flaming Gorge
  • What do you want for meals?

What other activities should we plan?

  • Floating the river (I didn't hear back from anyone but Alicia before)
  • Games
  • A family talent night
  • Fishing
  • Games
  • Bicycles

What equipment does everyone have that we could share and not have to bring double?

What days are you planning coming? The campsites are reserved from Tuesday to Sunday.

Any other ideas or suggestions???? Mom and Dad

2 comments:

THE DAVIS' said...

Waterski, wakeboard, scabble....waterski, wakeboard, scabble....
OK....then eat....

THE DAVIS' said...

scRabble....I do know how to spell, I play this game all the time